Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare, Professor Paul Mavima has in terms of section 6 of the National Social Security Authority Act (Chapter 17:04) appointed new NSSA Board members.
The following members have been appointed with immediate effect:
- Mr. Percy Toriro- Chairperson
- Mrs. Wadzanayi Bertha Phiri – Employers Confederation of Zimbabwe
- Mr. Tim Timothy Nherudzo- Employers Confederation of Zimbabwe
- Mrs. Grace Mathe- Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions.
- Mr. Tarusenga Chitemerere – Zimbabwe Federation of Trade Unions.
- Mr. Shepherd Mundondo – Zimbabwe Confederation of Public Sector Trade Unions.
- Commissioner George Anthony Chigora – Public Service Commission.
- Mr. Cliford Matorera (ex-officio member) – Chief Director, Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
- Mr. Arthur Manashe (ex-officio member) – General Manager, National Social Security Authority.
The Zimbabwe Institute of Public Administration and Management Act (ZIPAM) Board members as appointed by Minister Mavima are as follows:
- Mr. Noah Mutimba
- Mrs. Fortunate Sekeso
- Dr. Tsitsi Rosemary Choruma
- Mr. Langton Ngorima
- Mrs. Constance Chigwamba
- Mrs. Arina Manyanya
- Mr. Fati Mpofu
- Professor Charles Nherera
- Dr. Edgar Makande (ex – officio member)